The Rogue Front Pocket Wallet in Oak Tan is our first vegetable tanned wallet. In vegetable tanning, oak bark is used to preserve the leather - a traditional method that has been used for thousands of years. It's a slower process, but results in a durable, natural looking leather that ages beautifully over time.
Our Rogue Front Pocket Wallet in Oak Tan top grain leather is slim, lightweight and fits perfectly in your front pocket. RFID-blocking WalletGuard is stitched directly into the lining of the wallet, protecting your credit cards from unauthorized access and protecting you from identity theft.
- Crafted in Lewiston, Maine
- Genuine Horween Top-Grain Leather
- Full size banknote section, 3 card slots, ID pocket and a stash pocket
- Comfortably holds 6 credit cards
- 5" x 3.4" x .25”, 1.4 oz
- Backed by our 2 year warranty